Membership Renewal online is the preferred method- just login with your email address and password or via Facebook or Google+ [top right corner of this page].
DUES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 28, 2016 TO MAINTAIN MEMBERSHIP. Renewals will be accepted until March 20 with the payment of a $20 Late Fee; after this date your membership will lapse and your place allotted to next on the Wait List.
First time Login!
1. Click "Forgot password" at the top right corner, beside the Login button.
2. Complete the form to create your password.
3.Now Login with your email address and password.
4. Click on "View Profile" at the top right corner, beside the Logout button.
Possible reasons why you are unable to login:
If you have never provided your email address you will be unable to login.
If your email address was originally entered incorrectly in the old database.
If your email address has changed.
Please advise your correct email address at <email@example.com> - thank you
If you prefer to renew the "old" way, click these links for printable Renewal Forms
Paper renewal forms are also available at the front desk or contact us for a mailed form.
The process is easy!
We have uploaded all our member information into this online database. It is perfectly secure and (except for our membership committee) no one except yourself can see your information. You will find it easy to edit your information and process your renewal in just a few minutes. You will have the option of paying by check online - at no cost to you; by credit card or PayPal with additional fees. If preferred, you can still mail in your check.
Advantages of online management!
From the member point of view:
- Faster response to member problems and queries because we can access the new program from multiple computers and don't need to be physically present in the club.
- There will be no need for you to fill forms and mail to the club every renewal time (unless you want to).
- Since members will maintain their own data there will be fewer errors.
- You will save the cost and inconvenience of mailing.
From the committee point of view:
- The procedures are fully automated and will save an enormous amount of repetitive data entry.
- We will have one database for existing members and applicants - instead of two.
- There will be better integration with our Door Card and Scrip Card systems.
- It will shorten the processing time for new applicants who will get better value for their first year's fees by being accepted earlier in the year.
- There will be automatic backup for security.
- There will be better reporting.
- We will save $ thousands by avoiding multiple mailings to members. We will email notifications at no cost.
- Reduced phone and email inquiries since members can go online to check their status.